Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day

We're not big believers in Valentine's Day in our home but I'm not going to turn down an extra kiss or cuddle from my boys. I love flowers and chocolates, but just having lost a heap of weight I've had to ask hubby very nicely to please not buy me any chocolates. Boy was that hard for me to verbalise! I am such a chocoholic - there is no such thing as a dessert too rich or sweet.


Anyway, I survived the day with only one treat - my husband came home with a Vegemite scroll from the bakery for me. Aargh! I LUUURVE them! So soft, so doughy, so cheesy, so vegemity... so full of calories!

I'm off running for a few days as I've just had minor keyhole surgery. I'm a little tender still but am dying to get back to it. I've got the doctor on Monday to remove the stitches so hopefully he'll give me the all clear then. I'm going to go for a long walk with a friend this afternoon which will be lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment