Friday 14 February 2014

Breakfast of champions

I'm the type of person that once I find something I like I'll continue with it pretty much until I get sick of it - and I am LOOOVING my latest morning brekkie routine. 

It's nothing new to the rest of the world, but for someone who for most of my life has not been very adventurous with food, it's pretty delish!

Here it is:
100g low/no fat Greek/natural yoghurt
50g frozen blueberries
50g frozen raspberries
25g Bircher muesli


With the hot summer weather this is such a refreshing way to start the day and it only totals about 200 calories! I know breakfast should be more substantial but I find that it's perfect for me. I have a Nespresso coffee with that to stop the grumpy crazy lady from coming out and then I'm good to go!

If I'm going for a long run I tend to double up on the muesli to 50g which brings total calories up to about 300. 

By the way, can anyone tell me the difference between Greek and natural yoghurt? Mmm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment